Agreements with ten veteran industry representatives lay nationwide foundation for continued growth, increased access to game-changing smart technology
NASHVILLE, TN – March 4, 2021 – Officials with LUCI announced today the company’s continued national growth through the formation of the LUCI Commercial Market Team, a coalition of ten new partnerships with independent representation groups. The relationships span 47 states, increasing the availability of LUCI’s smart wheelchair technology to thousands of additional power wheelchair riders across the country.
The individuals and organizations who make up the LUCI Commercial Market Team, and the markets they serve, include:
- Brewis Group Inc. – Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon and Washington
- FMT & Associates (Glen Wells) – Arizona and New Mexico
- Grams Consulting Inc. (Peter Grams) – Iowa, Kansas, Western Missouri and South Dakota
- Independent Medical Representatives Inc. (Mike Fiss) – Colorado, Nebraska, Utah and Wyoming
- Rehab Marketing Inc. (Richard Dove) – Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont
- John Monroe – Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- Provision Associates LLC (Amy Comee) – Minnesota and North Dakota
- Rabson Rehab Sales Ltd. – New Jersey, New York and Eastern Pennsylvania
- Southwestern Medical Reps Inc. – Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas
- Target Mobility Sales LLC – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, Tennessee, West Virginia and Wisconsin
These ten companies represent the leading independent representation groups in the country, working with industry’s leading manufacturers and distributors to help clients access the latest seating and mobility products. As part of these agreements, LUCI’s leadership team will provide training, education and demonstration products to representatives from each organization.
“The goal of LUCI is simple: to help people,” said LUCI cofounder and CEO Barry Dean. “Forging new relationships like these, which make our ground-breaking technology more widely available to riders who need it, is a direct reflection of that goal. We are so excited to launch these partnerships and to meet more riders and provide them with the safety, security and connectivity they deserve from their power wheelchair.”
LUCI’s new agreements come on the heels of recently announced nationwide partnerships with leading distributors and providers in the U.S. Today, LUCI’s product is in use in more than 27 states and is available nationwide.
About LUCI: Based in Nashville, with R&D headquarters in Denver, LUCI was founded by Barry and Jered Dean, brothers who were driven to innovate from personal experience, and committed to creating change for people living with disabilities. LUCI’s industry accolades include TIME’s Best Inventions of 2020, Popular Science’s “Best of What’s New,” a CES Award of 2020, and Mobility Management’s “Smart Technology” Product Award. Learn more at LUCI.com.